Nicolette

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Afternoon Card Making

July is a big month for birthdays around here as you've seen with the 2 cards I made last week. I have a bunch more to go, but I did get 4 made on Sunday. Below are the two cards I made for our nephews as we have 2 with birthdays this week. The first is for a nephew turning 4 on Wednesday. He's having a Toy Story party and everything we got for him was Toy Story in some way! I decided to make a cowboy hat card since Woody is a cowboy. Inside it says, "Happy 4th Birthday!"
For this nephew, we decided to get 6 things for his 6th birthday. His mom said that he likes Star Wars & Transformers, so we got a plastic blow up light saber, a small Transformer, a really cool bouncy ball, a water gun, a package of Ring Pops, and Mater (from the Cars movie). Hopefully he'll think it's pretty neat to get all the gifts instead of one big one.


No comments: