Nicolette

Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthday cards for Co-workers, Part 2

I have 4 more cards to make for co-workers' birthdays, but instead of making full-sized cards, I just made 3"x3" cards to set on their desks. I wanted to use the red flower with the cards, and so things sort of just fell together for the colors with this card. I had the cool minty patterned paper and then matched it up with solid green and the pink happy birthday paper. I picked out a green "r" for the friends' first name and added some pink organdy ribbon. I think it came together pretty well.
Here I just used four different pink papers all cut about 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" to make this card. I addend a couple of embellishments and made sure to get the friends' first name initial on the card.

The next two birthdays are next week so I probably won't get those cards made up until next weekend. I still have some family cards to make yet, so there will be a few more coming!


No comments: