Nicolette

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Busy Making Cards

We're headed to see family, so of course cards need to be made! Here's a quick run through on what I made: I actually made two of these cards. They are about 2 1/2"x 2 1/2" square. I used the Happy Birthday paper and then used black and green for the design. I had already done some die cuts of flowers with pink patterned paper so I used that to go on top. I added the individual's initial and attached it with some pink organdy ribbon.
These two cards are similar in coloring, but for different purposes. This one is a birthday card for a co-worker. I had the die cut of friends already and added the die cut flower, pink sequins, and green and black paper.
This card is for a cousin of my husband's who has been diagnosed with cancer. I had the die cut done already and just added it to several different types of paper and some pink organdy ribbon. I added her initial as the final touch.





Last, but not least, this is a card for my uncle. I made a present with some green ribbon I had and a blue squre of paper. I used 3 other papers to match the background paper and pull it all together. Inside it says "wishing you a happy birthday".

No comments: