Nicolette

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rainy afternoon projects

I've been needing to get some cards done, but haven't had the motivation. I knew they were calling for a big storm on Saturday so I hoped that I could get some things done. Here are the 5 cards that I got done for various people & circumstances:

Sympathy card for a family at church
Birthday card for a friend at church
Birthday card for a friend at church

Birthday card for my aunt

Congratulations card for my mom
I had picked up some clearanced paper at a scrapbooking store when I was looking for chipboard for the previous project. Most of the cards I made today were with these new papers. I also had picked up some pink sequins that I added to a couple of these. Although I had a tough time getting these done, I think they turned out okay.

No comments: