Nicolette

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Unexpected Visitors

Really?! Do I have to smile?

I have some fun hair!

Just hanging around... Aren't I a cutey?!

Hanging with Barry

My sister texted Friday afternoon to ask if it was okay to come to our place for the weekend. So, we had Andrew, Katie, & Aaron come for a visit! We started off at Dunkin Donuts (because they don't have one) and then went to the Outlet Mall. The rest of the day we spent hanging out and watching football. We went for a little walk in the afternoon and later in the evening we went to Maggie Moo's.
Sunday was fun at church. Right before we were ready to leave, Aaron had a blowout and we had to totally change his outfit. Since Barry & I help at the 2nd service, they had to hang around for a while. We came home and watched some football. The Titans won! The day was beautiful so we went outside for a little bit in the afternoon.

It was a great, unexpected weekend!

No comments: