Nicolette

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Couple cards

I found this tag that says remember in some of the supplies that I have. I did a white circle underneath it to mimic the circles on the paper. I used black grosgrain ribbon across the short side of the card.
This card has green paper with circles as its basis and then another paper with various colors of circles on it. I used a complimentary colored burgundy ribbon across the card and then added a bigger circle that I rubbed the edges in organge ink. The froggie sticker is in the middle and I wrote thinking of you on it.

This last card is exactly the same as a previous one in the set except that I used a green tag and wrote thank you instead of happy birthday. This has two pieces of ribbon -- a wider blue and a skinnier green that I tied the tag to.

Since I was making the set of cards for my co-worker, I decided to duplicate my efforts and make similar cards while I had the supplies out. So, the colors are similar as well as the styles. I have people in mind for all the cards and have already sent out 2 of them. Hopefully I'll get the last one out this week.

No comments: