Nicolette

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sympathy, Birthday, & Thinking of You Cards

A co-worker had a death in her family and I made this card for her. The paper is navy blue & teal plaid. I put the star on with 3-d tape. The insde also had a couple mini stars in navy, teal, and light blue. It says, "May God grant you peace during your loss."

Our niece is having her 14th birthday on Friday. I used a diamond pattern to make 9 into a flower pattern on pink cardstock. Then, I wrote Happy Birthday to you all the way around it. Then, I added 14 in the middle. It's a little wild, but I think it turned out alright.

I again used the diamond pattern to make a 6-pointed star out of cream cardstock. Then I added 4 brown & pink paisley diamonds on top. I attached the star pattern with 3-d tape. On top I put a cream ribbon and a brown "d." The card is about 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches in size.

So much has been going on lately that I haven't been able to get things done like I would like to. But, here are three cards that I've made in the last couple weeks.

No comments: