Nicolette

Monday, August 3, 2009

Birthday Thanks

I started on my card-making for thank yous from my birthday. These cards are just 2"x3" (I found the envelopes in the dollar spot at Target and thought it would be a neat size) so I can't mail them, but they are a good size to give a little note for friends in person. All of these are for co-workers.
L to R (top to bottom): I made two with the same paper and similar design. This one I gave to Mary. Next is a birthday card for Emily. She took her birthday off and had a nice long weekend! The sentiment inside says, "make a wish." The candles are made from paper and there is some purple ribbon along the bottom. Then, we come to a card for Rick. Isn't it cool how the R is most prominent on the paper? I added some teal ribbon and knotted it in two places. The sentiment says, "words cannot express... my sincerest thanks." Then, the other purple one was for Laurie. I used those bubbles that sort of magnify what is written underneath it, purple ribbon, and a complimentary colored heart (same as for Mary's).

I still have a few more to get done and will work on them through the week. I love letting people know how much they mean to me!

No comments: