Nicolette

Thursday, August 6, 2009

August Cards

I made this card for my sister and her husband as they celebrate their 10th anniversary on Friday. Wasn't this a neat idea that God gave me? I did the tree for like a family tree and then hung the names of their children off the branch. I think it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself! I used the font that I like for each of the names. Then I used string and that pop-up tape so that the names will stick out some.
This card is for Barry's brother-in-law, Keith. This has been a common themed card that I've done for birthdays and I'm pretty sure that I saw someone else who made the design. Basicaly, I just tore the paper to make candles and flames. I used a bit of string for each of the candle wicks and then added the make a wish portion. I put the pop up tape on the back of the wording so that it stands out a little.

No comments: