Nicolette

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Secret Sisters Part 2

With the success of the cards on Friday, I had a couple orders for more so I worked on making up some more.  The black one has 4 squares with each one different - faith, hope, love, I'm praying for you.  I made 3 of it.  There's just one of the middle one.  It has stickers that spells out FRIEND (sorry for the glare!) and then all around it says, "Praying for you, Thinking of you, Happy 4 U, May God richly bless you."  The last one I made 2 of and it says, "Friend, Sister in Christ, Co-worker."  I plan on making one more style since I have someone who ordered 5 -- then there will be 5 different designs.

This little venture is not only rewarding for me, but gives my co-workers another option for their secret sister!

No comments: