Nicolette

Monday, December 29, 2008

The FINAL Book!




I think that this book turned out the best -- or I guess it was my favorite of the 4. I would say that the reason why is I think I was finally in the grove of what I wanted. Not to say that the others weren't good, but I guess this one hit me more as the person who it was for is in much the same place in her life as me. On the birth page, you'll see a caterpillar that was used as a theme for Kadyn's announcement. He was nicknamed "toodlebug." On the yellow page you'll notice a cute little ducky that I added from the paper and made into one of those little pull toys. I was very glad to finally get these completed and given to my co-worker before we left for our vacation. I already have a few more ideas to make these better for the next ones. . . hopefully it'll be a science soon!

No comments: