Nicolette

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas Holidays Fun

The boys and I have been filling our days with lots of TV watching and playing inside. If it had been somewhat decent weather, we would have ventured out to the library, but it was too cold. We went outside one day for about 20 minutes to play, but otherwise it was indoor weather. The boys got back out the race track and we played with that in addition to Christmas presents.


 I can't begin to list out the movies that we watched this week. It's been a ton! I think relaxing has been done over this break. Maybe a little more sleep could have been had, but what can be done? I got curtains washed and ironed, laundry done, floors mopped, the oven cleaned, dishes washed, and other cleaning around the house. All in all, I think we did well. Now, we have a couple more days, but Daddy will be home! Hurray.

No comments: