Nicolette

Friday, December 1, 2017

2017 Family Photo

It has been a long time. In fact 5 months. Life has been so full that I've neglected to keep up with the blog. It's sad to think of all the moments that I haven't kept track of. Key moments in Zachy's young life that I've missed. Fun experiences in Nathan's as he started school. But I've gotten overwhelmed with how far behind I was and couldn't figure out how to get back on track.

I am determined to try again. Hopefully with the fun things that we've planned for Christmas, I can get back to what we have been up to. Zachy's been talking up a storm and we imagine he's got some good expressions for this season. We'll see what can be done.

This is the family picture we had taken for this year. It'll be in Christmas cards that I hope to get out before Christmas this year. This was actually the second time that we dressed in these same clothes and tried to get a picture. The first time was in a field and it was wet with dew as well as there were bugs everywhere. So, our photographer tried again and captured this one. It worked out great, don't you think?

1 comment:

Georgia said...

So excited to see the new entries!! Hurray!