Nicolette

Saturday, December 19, 2015

5 Months

Our little guy turned 5 months old on 12/8 but it's taken me this long to get his official pictures made.  I had wanted him to wear Nathan's shirt (size 12 months!) because of the first Christmas saying on it.  But, since changing a baby multiple times in a day is so much fun, I just hadn't gotten around to it.  The shirt's a little big but I think it worked out just fine.  What a cutie!

 Due to Zach's illness, we got his weight checked at the doctor's office.  At 5 months old, he is 15 pounds, 1 ounce!!! That's almost 2 pounds more than his 3 month check-up.  Go, Buddy!!!
"I think I need to check the monkey's hair... It's the loving thing to do, right?!"

He was super excited about all he could see as he laid under the tree!

No comments: