Nicolette

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Two for Tuesday

As you have noticed, it has been a couple weeks since I posted.  [I would suggest going back to July 29 and reading forward to catch up on what's been happening.]  Frankly, life has been so overwhelming that there has been barely survival going on (let alone thriving).  The last two months have been a mish-mash of work, life, yard work, grocery shopping, etc. and then there was a couple days off on "vacation".  Let's just say that I've felt a lot like this poor donkey.  Overburdened with my load and people around me going along as if they don't see me floundering.

My primary problem revolved around extra work responsibilities which then impacted every area of my life.  I think that things are coming to a conclusion, but there were some days in there that I don't even know which end was up.  Did I get help?  I have to say, there were few times that help was even offered which made it even more difficult internally because I then would mull around what was wrong with me that no one would offer help.  So, in light of my experience, I think that God has showed me that I need to have a better awareness of others and what they're going through.  I need to offer help when I see them struggling.  

So, to end on a better note, my second picture for today is happier.  Do you notice what's different?

I got contacts! :)
My dear husband let me get contacts again.  I was so tired of looking through glasses.  Hurray!

No comments: