Nicolette

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Two for Tuesday

 We get so many comments about this hat!  Nathan often asks for it when we get his coat on.
Really?!  Another picture?  Daddy decided to deck out in his Nebraska stuff today.

I have to tell you a cool story that happened on Sunday.  For whatever reason, I had been thinking about something that I've been wanting, but had not said to anyone that I wanted.  Although we are doing better this year than last, things are still tight and we don't have extra for gifts for each other.  So, I hadn't said anything to anyone but God, and we were going to a Dirty Santa party that night with our life group.  Yeah, I know -- what good could you get at a Dirty Santa party?  We were the first to open a gift and as we pulled it out of the bag, saw that it was a child's Santa costume.  Really?!  We opened it up to see for sure that it was the costume, and inside with the costume was a gift card to a spa for a pedicure!!!  Only God, right?!

No comments: