Nicolette

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

*Two for Tuesday*
Here our little family was on January 1, 2012!  Scooter was a big part of my life, but I had no idea what changes would be in our lives once he was born.  I could still do mostly whatever I wanted and didn't have to think about taking care of this little one - just the aches and pains I was experiencing.
Here we are today - January 1, 2013!  We're excited to be ready for the Michigan vs. South Carolina bowl game and have a big bundle of joy.  Thankfully we're sleeping through the night now, but are entering the mobile stage.  Nathan is able to get around and get into stuff now and wants to eat what we eat.  He's what I think about most of the day and wonder how he's doing at daycare.  Very rarely can I do something without considering how it'll affect him.

God has truly blessed us, don't you think?!

No comments: