Nicolette

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cards

 This card is for my friend Judy's birthday on the 9th.  I used purple as the theme and had 4 papers.  I created my own J and adhered it with 3d tape.  I used some flowers to add a feminine touch.
 These are thank yous for ladies at my work.  The three that are the same are for my co-workers in my department and the other one was for a different friend.  I love this polka dot paper and will need to look for more!  They are just the 2"x3" little cards.  I used some cream organdy ribbon and added some red flowers that I had in my stash.
This card is for our niece who had her 10th birthday on Tuesday.  I used the butterfly paper to get the colors and then added the 5 other papers to make the card.  I used some pink grossgrain ribbon and then a letter M for her name.

No comments: