Nicolette

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Couple of Cards

My mom's been working for a greeting card store and was able to salvage some cool embellishments for me from cards that they were throwing away.  I decided to try and use these flowers to make a couple cards.

LEFT - I used 3 papers and some cream organdy ribbon.  I had a sticker that says "Get Well Soon" and anticipate giving it to a lady I know that's been recovering from a fall that she took.

RIGHT - I used 4 papers with this card and the cream organdy ribbon.  I used a sticker that says "Thank You".  I am giving this one to the teenager who has been caring for Nathan during our small group meetings on Sunday.

I think I still have 3 or 4 of the flowers left, so you may see them again!  I have a bunch of birthdays coming up so I should be working on some more cards this week.

No comments: