Nicolette

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Birthday Details

Have you ever had a desire for somthing that's not really a need, but just something you want?  Well, I had one and I never spoke it to anyone.  I just kept thinking that it would be nice, but we didn't have extra money for something frivilous.  Well, God is a God of details and He delights in taking care of His children.

My office had their annual convention last week so 2 of the 4 in my department were gone for that and the other one was on vacation.  We had decided before they all left that we'd celebrate my birthday on Tuesday the 24th.  They didn't know what I had secretly been wishing for, but here they came with a gift bag and I just couldn't believe it!  Not only was this my favorite scent, but they got both the body spray AND shower gel!  This was just a perfect gift -- reminding me again that God knows me.  He has my best interests at heart.

Today might be that day for you... Don't lose heart!  God may have that special thing just around the corner for you.

No comments: