Nicolette

Monday, March 26, 2012

Pacifier Success

You may not think this is a big deal, but we were super excited! The paci that Nathan got at the hospital has been his tried and true soother. We found some other Nuk pacifiers with a latex nipple, but he would not take them very well. I checked online but couldn't find this one. When I was at the doctor's office last week, another mom suggested looking at the hospital's lactation store as she had gotten her son a couple there. Since I was going to the hospital today, I planned to check it out. SOOOOO..... I asked the teacher of the class I was in if she thought it was possible that they had some of this kind for sale (I didn't want to lug the baby carrier all that way if it wasn't likely). She said, "Oh, don't worry about it. I'll go get you some." Hurray!!! We are so glad.
And, the best part is, that he took to the new one with no problem!!!! What we had found was the nipple on it is larger -- almost 2x as big as the ones they were selling at the store.

It's the little things....

No comments: