Nicolette

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Look at these savings!

We had an awesome shopping experience over the last week or so and I had to share how great we did! I was specifically looking for items to donate for a food bank. My office was taking up $5 in cash or in a donation of food and then you could wear jeans to work. I decided to try my best to maximize the product I could buy with $5. Guess how much I got?!! I spent just over $5 and got almost $20 worth of items!!!

Out of these four receipts, there was a total of $140.83 in products and a savings of $85.14. That means that we saved 60% on these purchases.
The best savings were on the Kroger receipt --67% savings -- spent $20.49 for $60.87 worth of items.

Hope this is an inspiration for doing a little hard work in gathering coupons and staying up on the sales!

No comments: