Nicolette

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cards for Co-workers

These are the mini-cards 2"x3" that I use business cards for. The top card is for a new friend. I pressed the edges of the blue paper on an ink pad. The A has pink stones on it (although hard to see the color). The bottom card is also for a new friend that I got to work with earlier in the week. I just did simple squares and wrote out her name with my favorite font.

Another co-worker asked me to make a card for her to send to her grandmother for Thanksgiving. She gave me some ideas of what she wanted and the phrase. I used materials that I had already at home and this is what I came up with. I had a die-cut of a leaf that I traced on the orange paper. The edges ended up being white so I went back with a marker and traced the edges.

No comments: