Nicolette

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thank yous & such

Here's a card that I made for my department to give to the executive director at my office. We had a going-away celebration for him on his last day.
You'll have to turn your head to see these ones... I made up a few 2"x3" cards to give to some co-workers. We've been doing a lot of extra work with a computer conversion and I wanted to give a few words of encouragement.

Here's a card that I made for a couple at my church to say thanks. It's pretty simple, but just a nice note.
This note of thanks is for a friend at church who's done a bunch of things for me lately!
Last of all, here's a birthday card for my husband's mom. She'll be turnng 60 on Thursday!
I had a few more other cards that I made for family birthdays and such, but I didn't get any pictures of them. :( Oh well. I have a few more things to make and hope to get them done tomorrow.

No comments: