Nicolette

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cards Catch-Up

It's been well over a month since I last posted. Shame on me. So, I have a variety of cards to share that I've made over the last month. There have probably been a couple more in between that I didn't get a picture of either. Oops! I think that life is settling down again so maybe I'll do better!
We're starting off with birthday cards for my brother-in-law & brother.
I used the same design and figured it would be okay since one's in Tennessee & one's in South Dakota. It's a very easy design especially since my sister let me have her Sissix. I love doing stuff with the stars.



This card was for a friend at church that got married. I didn't know the colors they used, but figured red roses was a good stand-by. There was no particular design that I followed for this one. I did use 4 papers and some red ribbon.


I made this card for the Flowers family as a thank you for having my husband and I over. I tried to do a flower below the f, but it's hard to tell.

I made this set of cards for a co-worker's daughter who is getting married. After a similar project for my sister-in-law's sister who is getting married, I thought this might be good for her too. Her colors are the dark pink and yellow so I hope they come in handy when she's writing the mountain of thank yous.

Here's a close up of the card. I wrote in calligraphy on the side.

This card was for my friend Mallory who had a birthday in early July. It's hard to tell, but the ribbon says happy birthday on it. I used several different items on the card - pink metal hearts, 3-d tape with the letter M, and a flower attached with a brad.

Here's a thank you card for a friend at church who's been helping me a lot with the children's dept. I used three papers and a leather flower. I think it's kind of cute.

I haven't quite figured out if I'm finished with this card. It seems like it needs something else. I'm making this for a friend who just had surgery and is in the hospital. I have a little time before she heads home and I'll send it to her.


Here's the last one (for now!). It's a birthday card for a friend at work who's birthday is Thursday. After I got into some better light I realized that the sticker in the middle (that I based the whole color scheme & papers off of) is actually brown and not black! ARG! Oh well. I think that it looks okay.

No comments: