Nicolette

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine cards

This is a simple card - that uses pink as it's theme! I added pink ribbon with hearts on it, a quote on pink paper, some white ric-rac, and some pink cardboard hearts. The quote says, "There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved" (by Charles Morgan). Inside it says, "Happy Valentine's Day!"
This is approximately 3 in. x 3 in. and comes with an envelope. I added the red paper with hearts on it, white organdy ribbon, and two hearts. I wrote Happy Valentine's Day toward the bottom.

This card is 3in. x 4 in. The envelope is cute with the little white flowers on the yellow background. I used a variety of papers that had red in them, added the white organdy ribbon, and a cardboard love that I had painted red.


As you can see from the following pictures, I made a TON of these little valentines. They are approx. 2 in. by 3 in. and are for the most part blank on the back. I added all manner of items to the front -- ribbon, metallic hearts, sequins, hearts with 3d tape... Almost all of them have been picked up -- just 5 left!



I sold these at work to earn some gas money until the next paycheck. Thankfully, I sold almost all of them. Isn't it great how God provides?!

No comments: