Nicolette

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Cards

Here's a festive card that I made to encompass a few missed holidays...
Oops! I had great intentions, but with the craziness of the holidays, neglected to get this out to my brother and sister-in-law. I used several different papers and then made a snowman out of white paper cut into circles. I put a gold ring on one of his "arms" for the anniversary greetings, but it didn't quite work out the way that I expected.


These two cards were made for two of my friends that got married recently. I used a similar template that I did before with birthday cards and instead wrote the new couple's name on the inset rectangle. Inside it says, "congratulations."

Believe it or not, with all the cards I've made lately, I'm still behind! I have two sympathy cards yet to make and then ones for the birthdays this month. Got to keep moving!

No comments: