Nicolette

Friday, January 22, 2010

Birthday wishes

I made this card for my sister-in-law who is celebrating her birthday TODAY! I used another template from CPS, but I'm a little disappointed in how it turned out. The colors are too muted, I believe. I will have to try it again, but it worked for this time. I used some Happy Birthday paper and then tried to match the colors with the stripes and piece across the middle. I used my calligraphy pen to write "Happy Birthday Lindsey!"

Here's another template from CPS that I adapted to work for me. I made a star out of the lighter green and then added the darker behind it. I used the orange paper for the strip down the middle and added "Wishing you..." The star is on 3-d tape as well as the "Wishing you..." piece. Inside it says: "a very happy birthday." This is for my head boss who's birthday is Saturday.

No comments: