Nicolette

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A great weekend

Birthday boy with his gift from us (the lawn chair).
My sister-in-law Lindsey, her daughter, and our nephew.
Me and my niece at the restaurant -- waiting for our food.
Isn't she so cute? We swam at the pool at the hotel.
My brother, Jeremy, and his daugher.

We had a great weekend in Knoxville with almost my whole family (only my brother-in-law Andrew didn't make it). This was sort of a central spot to catch up with everyone -- 3 1/2 hrs. for my sister & family in Bluefield, VA, 2 1/2 hrs. for us, 1 1/2 hrs. for my sister in Cleveland, and then my parents and brother had been at my sister's in Bluefield so it wasn't so bad for them either. We had talked for a while about going to the zoo and this seemed to be the right time.
It was a great time as you can see! I'll put some zoo pictures on tomorrow.

No comments: