Nicolette

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A few cards

Here's a card for my sister.  I used a cardboard letter m, cream ribbon, and then 3 different papers.
Here's a card that I did with a stars theme.  The quote (on vellum) is from Theodore Roosevelt, "Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground."  There's 5 different pieces of paper and a piece of white ribbon.
I have a friend, Martha, who loves bright colors and I hope that this card will hit the spot.  I used the cardboard letter m and 4 different papers.  There is also some green ribbon.
And last but not least, here is a card for my friend Tiffany.  There is the cardboard letter t, 3 types of papers, two ribbons that cross under the t.

Each of these cards are blank on the inside so that I can write a short note.  Hope they'll like them!

No comments: