Nicolette

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Throwback Thursday

Facebook has reminded me lately of some things that have happened in the last couple years that were fun memories. It's amazing the changes that have happened in a couple years, but also the things that are the same.

Nathan enjoying the pool
6/22/14

Here I am with Nathan (and Zach)
6/17/15

Zachy and I went for a bike ride as he was home sick with me (I think it was a fever).
6/21/16

While the changes show that life has moved on and responsibilities are different (yet the same), the desire to keep track of what is going on in our lives with pictures, continues. It's much harder to stay on top of what's going on with this blog, but I'm trying to keep a record for our family. I've not been good to keep a baby book (and poor Zach still doesn't have his 1st year photo book yet!) so I hope this will be a record to what went on while they grew up.

No comments: