Nicolette

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

I already told you about the first two days...
Monday - chocolate covered strawberries
Tuesday - fun candy sayings

Here's what we've got planned for the rest of the week:

Wednesday - Hands Down with scented hand soap [Pinterest pic]
I didn't get a picture of these, but basically I traced each of the boy's hands and wrote "Hands down you're the best!" and signed it from either Nathan or Zach. We have a Bath & Body Works outlet so I got a good deal on some good smelling soap.

Thursday - Super Teacher (go here)
The picture I posted on Sunday was Nathan and I working on these fun treats. I had Nathan draw in the eyes, nose, and mouth. We had black yarn for hair and decorated with Paw Patrol stickers. I got a pack of Hershey bars and we made them up.

Friday - Appreciation Gift Cards
The last day we planned for gift cards (see here) and did some Sonic cards since it's close to the daycare. For the main teachers, we did an additional gift for a final shebang.

No comments: