Nicolette

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Egg Hunt

I was on the fence about whether an egg hunt would be a good choice (last year was a fiasco because there were so many people and Nathan got freaked out). But, we couldn't find a lot of information about this one which in my mind meant there wouldn't be a lot of people there. This proved to be true and I think made it a better experience for the boys. Zachy got right into it and found lots of eggs.


Even Nathan did awesome and won some super prizes because they eggs he picked up were special ones.

Then we came home and did our own hunt. Zach loved it!
I let Nathan put eggs out so Zach felt like he needed to carry both baskets as he hunted.
 Nathan has an interesting technique with setting out eggs... He likes to do a huge pile -- like you've hit the jackpot. Personally, I think he gets tired of putting them out and gives up!
It was a fun time!

No comments: