Nicolette

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Our Anniversary

I searched some of my old posts to see if I could find a wedding picture of us, but the best I could find was a recap and a picture of a photo in the post I wrote on our 10 year anniversary. (You can see it here.)

Despite our anniversary falling on a weekend, it was not relaxing and we really didn't get to celebrate.  Barry had to work Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving Thursday and was wiped.  I was wiped from taking care of the boys and getting up in the night.  Barry's health has been somewhat better, but then he came down with sinus junk.  Basically, we could have had an awesome pity party. :(

So, I hope that we'll get to do some anniversary celebration after things settle down and we're back to better health.  In the meantime, here's a selfie that we took to commemorate 12 years.



No comments: