Nicolette

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hanging Out in Michigan

Little Peanut -- as he's been aptly named -- got to see a bunch of family and hang out with cousins, aunts, uncles, and many others.  Although this wasn't a normal vacation, we did visit some and do a few fun activities.  It is quite a bit more challenging with a tiny baby and I can't say that I got any more rest than if I would have been at home, but we did get to make some memories and be back in the land we love.  In fact, I think I would discourage someone to take such a long trip with a 6 week old unless they were willing to travel for twice as long as if they didn't have an infant.  Whew!  It was challenging.

I also have to say that I did a terrible job taking pictures and recording our time here.  I didn't get a picture with many of the family members.  Bentley (the dog!) showed up more than anyone else. Oh well.  People don't want to see pictures of themselves anyway, right?!

No comments: