Nicolette

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Last Day of Pregnancy


Here it is, the last day that I'll be pregnant.  Whew!  It's been a very long haul - especially the last two weeks as I've been preparing responsibilities for work during my maternity leave.  Since I had trouble with my blood pressure in the last month or so of pregnancy with Nathan, I've been having to take it a couple times a day to track whether it was going higher.  Although it was getting higher, it wasn't terribly high and the doctor gave me the okay to keep the scheduled C-section on track.

With frustration levels high, Barry & I decided that I needed to take Tuesday off from work and go ahead with my maternity leave. I tried to relax and get the last few things done before our little one would be here.  I'm not sure what God's got in store for us, but we're praying for a smooth transition from our family of three to a family of four.

No comments: