Nicolette

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

29 Weeks

How could we resist taking a picture with the horsey?!

29 weeks already!  Zach is moving all the time and keeping us on our toes!
[Nathan, of course, couldn't let me do a picture on my own.]

When I went for the ultrasound last week, Zach was measuring at 2 pounds 11 ounces which is the 44th percentile.  I really don't know how accurate this is as there are so many factors to really determine his actual weight.  He looked good and my good friend Mary Rayburn was excited to see him.  Despite having to do have more ultrasounds, it is kind of fun to include different people in the experience. :)  We did work on preparing for Zach, but it's going to have to hold on for a couple weeks as we do the final prep for the yard sale.  Too much fun! :) (not)

No comments: