Nicolette

Thursday, October 3, 2013

One Thousandth Post

WOW!  I can hardly believe that I have made it to 1000!
So much has happened since I started this blog on November 9, 2008.  What started as a way to record the cards that I was making and activities that we were involved in has eventually morphed into an almost daily digest of what our son is up to!  Looking back to 2008, I never would have foreseen the events that God would bring us through.  It's been an amazing adventure and one that I couldn't have anticipated.  We have struggles and often fail.  Yet God still chooses to work in and through us.

I read this verse on another person's blog and it has been a reminder to me of what God does for us.  I hope it's an encouragement to you today, no matter what you're going through.  God lives with us -- He's here and wants us to help us through whatever we're going through.

O God, You cause abundant showers to fall on Your chosen people.  
When they are tired, You sustain them, for You live among them.
Psalm 68:9-10a

No comments: