Nicolette

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Work Baby Shower

This shower actually occurred on Tuesday, January 10, but these are the first pictures that I got from it. They had decorated the employee kitchen with green and brown balloons. This is the gift table. It must have been an earlier picture because there were more gifts than this.
Ladies from both of the departments that I worked in helped plan this shower. My current boss Mary Kiethley is on the left side of the picture and led the time out with prayer and a really neat poem that one of my co-workers wrote.

Here's a view of the group -- there were more ladies as the time went on.
Here are the hostesses and me! (L to R) Jody, Mary, me, Beverly, Mary, Allison, & Stephanie
One other thing that they did during the party was share little bits of wisdom that they asked for in advance. They had them on a big poster with a cute stroller on it and called it the Stroller Lot. They gave me a copy of all the advice so that I could share it with Barry.

We are so blessed!

No comments: