Nicolette

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

29 1/2 Weeks

It's hard to believe that toward the end of November that it would be warm enough to wear short sleeves (the high was in the 70s!), but here it is. I had gotten some clothes from a co-worker who's daughter just had a baby, but most of them were too small or summer. In any case, I was excited that I could wear this today.


Scooter has been very active. Monday about wore me out with his jumping around and jabbing this way and that. My guess is he's headed for some growing, but who knows! He's definitely thrown off by the weekend and us trying to sleep in. So, in other words, I am woken up when he decides it's time to get up and for the most part I just get up.


We're planning to do some work on the nursery over the holidays. Since we're not going anywhere we'll have a good chunk of time to check out some places and get those needed items. We still need a changing table, but have come up with a back-up plan should we not find one.

No comments: