Nicolette

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thankful for my Friend

Quote:  We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.  Winston Churchill

This card is for a friend and I decided to use the movie stub as part of the card just as a cute reminder of what we just did.  She has been a great friend to me over the last few months especially and my husband and I got to hang out with her Saturday night.  I used a brown flower die cut, wrote out the quote on pink paper, used blue ribbon and a lighter blue paper (that says thanks on the top) and wrote a little sentiment inside (Your friendship is precious to me!).  I think she'll like it -- but don't we all like to get little notes of thanks -- for just being who we are?!  If you haven't taken the time to share thanks with a friend, do it today!!!!

No comments: