Nicolette

Monday, November 17, 2008

Photo Book






One of the neat things that my friend, Abby, told me about was covering cardboard books and making them your own.  I've made several different ones, mostly baby books, but I branched out to make this one for a friend who turned 16 recently.  She's a soccer player so I used that as theme.  Here are a few of the pages that I made.  It ended up being 9 pages.  With the extra paper on the pages, I found that putting ribbon under the cover helps keep it closed.

It'll be up to my friend to add the pictures and then tada! she'll have a fun momento to show off.

1 comment:

@wesome@bby said...

Your friend is DELIGHTED with her gift....and she will post photos of it when she is through. What a lucky recipient she is to recieve one of your hand-made-with-love gifts!!!! (As is her mom, on a way-more-often-basis-than-she-deserves.....)

Happy blogging!